Image credit: parade
Ovulation is arguably the most crucial part of the female cycle, particularly for those who are trying to conceive. Most women experience a surge of excitement, consciousness and are more likely to feel anxious due to constant hormonal changes during this event. On the flip side, some women find it hard to conceive naturally and opt for other alternatives like IVF and even adoption in some rare cases. But did you ever imagine that having homemade smoothies full of nutrients and vitamins can boost your fertility naturally? Yes, that’s true.
Smoothies are a trending drink and a magical potion for those wanting to kick their infertility and prepare for the next pregnancy healthily. While there are misconceptions related to fertility smoothies, there are still some organic smoothies that can magically boost your chances of conceiving. Having said that, let us take you through the list of fantastic, healthy, nutritious smoothies that can make your dream of becoming a mother come true.
All Green Smoothies
As green as it sounds, the Green Smoothie is a perfect drink that boasts of unimaginable ingredients to maintain the health and wellness of both the mother and the baby. Before or after conceiving, the mother needs to give her body all the nutrients as well as vitamins that her body needs. Green smoothies have a variety of nutrients such as proteins, folic acid, calcium, fiber, iron, omega 3S, magnetism, potassium, vitamin B6, including other useful substances.
To make this power-packed smoothie, you can mix and match using different fruits and vegetables like banana, mango, spinach, pineapple, coconut water, kale, etc. to reap multiple benefits.
Tangy Flavored Smoothie
Every pregnancy cycle seems incomplete without a little bit of tanginess. It is time for a twist to your regular smoothie by adding layers of tangy flavors but in the right amount. Adding with a dollop of nutrition, a tangy flavored smoothie is a great way to start or end your day. This rich-flavored smoothie is a great source of minerals, vitamins, and also omega-3 fatty acids to help the baby grow perfectly. To make this:
- Take vanilla-flavored yogurt, flax seeds (grounded), spinach, banana, peaches, coconut milk, and orange juice.
- Chop down the fruits and put them in the blender.
- Keep the desired consistency and adjunct the quantities of milk and orange juice accordingly.
- Pour the smoothie in a glass, add some ice and enjoy the moment.
The Incredible White Nut Smoothie
This is more like a celebratory drink to build up your energy. The right inclusion of crunchy nuts and other useful ingredients like flax seeds, walnuts, almond butter, banana, avocado, with almond drinks makes it the “GO TO” drink for expecting mothers. This incredibly rich in omega-3 acids white nut smoothie can offer you the good fat that helps you and your baby alike. So, when energy drops, drink a white nut smoothie.
Simple Peanut Butter Smoothie
You must have eaten a grilled sandwich with a spoonful of peanut butter. But, have you ever heard about a smoothie with a chunk of peanut butter? This simple and easy-to-make peanut butter smoothie is too hard to resist especially for pregnant ladies. To satisfy your cravings for chocolates, this smoothie is a blessing to satiate those irregular cravings and temptations with some healthy proteins.
High Protein Tropical Smoothie
At the time of pregnancy, you need enough flavors, proteins, and minerals to keep you and your growing baby fit. This tropical smoothie is rich in high proteins that not only make your pregnancy balanced but also stimulates your taste buds. The right combination of sweetness and tanginess makes this the ideal drink for expecting mothers.
The Vegan Berry Chocolate Smoothie
This mouth-watering chocolate smoothie is the perfect alternative for vegan lovers. The vegan berry along with chocolate is a dairy-free, gluten-free, and soy-free enjoyable drink for all vegetarian mothers. All you need is kale leaves, banana, pumpkin seeds, peanut butter, blackstrap molasses, cocoa powder, white beans, frozen berries, almond milk, and water to prepare. This smoothie ensures to keep your cravings and health in check.
The Additional Benefits of Drinking Smoothies During Pregnancy
A pregnancy phase demands you to eat healthy, balanced, and possibly organic and not chemicals. Smoothies are undoubtedly a power-packed drink that can get you all the nutrients, vitamins, as well as some unknown minerals that your body needs. Drinking smoothies every day can get you useful nutrients like potassium, vitamin 6, fiber, iron, and a lot more that can make your pregnancy journey worthwhile.
No matter whether you wanted to conceive or already reached your second trimester, you must drink a glass of smoothie every day:
- To make sure that you’re filling your body with productive antioxidants, electrolytes, and healthy fats.
- To get all the nutrition that you need every day.
- To ease your nausea and bring you some degree of satisfaction during your cravings
- To help ease morning sickness, heartburns, and other pregnancy-related ailments.
- To give proper support to the overall development and health of your body.
- To help you feel full by offering you plenty of proteins and nutrients.
- To give your baby protection against viruses while giving a boost to your immune system.
- To sort out all the difficulties related to cell production.
- To create healthy bones, teeth, heart, and brain for your baby
- To ensure that you are adding highly nutritious ingredients to your diet regularly
- To offer you loads of probiotics, electrolytes, and even anti-inflammatory substances
- To begin and end your pregnancy period with a smile on your face.
- To protect your body against common diseases like cough, flu, and cold.
A Smoothie a Day Keeps Pregnancy Cravings Away!
Pregnancy is an overwhelming journey where you feel excited at the same time and want to cry the next minute. It is a mixture of inexplicable emotions that no one can describe. Just like your balanced diet, you must jump to these healthy and chemical-free smoothies to simplify your every trimester cycle.
Therefore, have the right flavored smoothie with an abundance of vegetables and fruits to feel your best and deliver a healthy baby naturally!